I need to come up with an itinerary for the iNLP Center ACTP coach training. Elements should include appropriate next-level stuff that comes after our already ACSTH-credentialed life coach training.
The current training includes:
- NLP Practitioner Certification
- NLP Master Practitioner Certification
- ICF-accredited Life Coach Certification
- ICF Mentoring for up to PCC-level
The ACTP training will need to include 40 more hours of live training classes via Zoom. What shall those classes be?
They need to offer advanced skills in:
- Observed coaching
- Intuitive coaching
- Supervision of existing clients
- What to do when!
- Life purpose and values
- PCC Markers
- Additional Models?
I don’t exactly know but need to decide. What do I really want to teach? What should they really learn? I like doing supervision and demonstrations and observing coaching.
Elements required by the International Coach Federation
- 10 hours of observed coaching (they coach)
- 10 hours attending live coaching demos
- Life purpose and values – 10 hours
- Developing your own style / intuitive coaching skills – 10 hours
- What to do when class
- 40 hours total